teen & adult classes
Adult and Teen classes meet weekly from 6:30-8:30pm or 10am-12pm and consist of a 6 week semester, 1 missed class may be made up on the week following week 6. Students who have not missed any classes in a semester, but would like to attend the make up session may do so at a prorated cost. Class sizes are kept small to insure that students receive plenty of individual attention for their art lessons. We understand that schedules can be demanding, so we do our best to accommodate students by keeping our areas of study, schedule and make up options flexible. For more information, call Kristy at 862-307-5919 or email , or in person during business hours at Speakeasy Art, 816 Main Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
follow the links below for class descriptions and to pay now or Click here to register and pay in person or by mail
Following the official state guidelines for private classes, we will take the following measures in response to COVID 19:
- We are limiting the class sizes to 6 students per class to ensure that there will be a minimum of 6 feet between each student.
- The wearing of masks will be required for the duration of the class by our staff and students.
- Windows will be open to provide proper ventilation.
- Students will be asked to only leave their seats one at a time to use the restroom.
- The handling the same materials will be limited as much as possible and when it is required the instructor and students will use sanitizer before and after.
-Students materials and work area will be disinfected at the end of each class session.
Teen Drawing / Painting /
Sculpture / Custom Toy Design
Fall II - 11/2-12/7
Winter I - 1/11-2/15
Spring I - 3/1-4/5
Spring II - 4/19-5/24
Spring III (3 week session) - 6/7-6/21
Fall II - 11/3-12/8
Winter I - 1/12-2/16
Spring I - 3/2-4/6
Spring II - 4/20-5/25
Spring III (3 week session) - 6/8-6/22
Summer (12pm-2pm) - 7/6-8/10
Adult Drawing / Painting
Fall I - 9/16-10/21
Fall II - 11/4-12/9
Winter I - 1/13-2/17
Spring I - 3/3-4/7
Spring II - 4/21-5/26
Spring III (3 week session) - 6/9-6/23
Summer - 7/7-8/11