Summer Art Camp
Speakeasy Art Gallery Summer Art Camp students may choose from four areas of study (drawing, painting, sculpture or custom toy design) and may attend for up to 6 weeks. Students who are taking our classes for the first time will follow a set curriculum covering the foundations of their chosen area of study. Once students have completed the curriculum for that area of study they can then choose the medium and style that they would like to develop. Classes run daily from 9am-11am Monday through Friday. A discounted price is given to students registering for 4 or more weeks of camp.
week 1 - 7/6 - 7/10 *(ONLY ONE SPACE LEFT)
week 2 - 7/13 - 7/17 *FULL
week 3 - 7/20 - 7/24 *FULL
week 4 - 7/27 - 7/31 *FULL
week 5 - 8/3 - 8/7 *FULL
week 6 - 8/10 - 8/14 *FULL
follow the links to the left to register and pay now or click here to register and pay in person or by mail
Following the official state summer camp guidelines, we will take the following measures in response to COVID 19:
- We are limiting the class sizes to only 6-7 students to ensure that there will be a minimum of 6 feet between each student.
- The wearing of masks will be required for the duration of the class by our staff and students.
- All windows will be left open to provide proper ventilation.
- Students will be asked to only leave their seats one at a time to use the restroom or to speak to the instructor.
- There will be a station where the teacher can give instruction and mix paint, sharpen pencils or prepare armatures for students while maintaining the required distance. The instructor will use sanitizer and disinfectant when doing this.
-Students will be given a bag with their own required supplies so that they are the only person touching their materials, these bags will be disinfected at the end of each day.
- All work surfaces will be disinfected before and after each class session.